Monday, January 14, 2013

My Appetizing Appetizers Creations

Mouth-melting duck's liver in balsamic and red wine sauce

Bacon, Lettuce & TomatoWraps dressed in Japanese Mayonnaise and  lemon zest

Petite tomatoes stuffed with garlicky-cream cheese glazed with extra virgin oil in grapefruit shell

Eye-captivating paprika stuffed with minced beef seasoned with tomatoes, herbs and spices 

Simply Asparagus Lightly Blanched and Sprinkled with extra virgin oil with thin slices of fresh scallops and almonds to garnish

Steamed then Baked Round SlicesSpanish Meat Loaf  incorporated with minced vegetables and rasins, seasoned with herbs &  spices

2 comments:

  1. One day I hope to enjoy your fine cuisine again.
    The taste is divine and it's presented as an artistic masterpiece.
    My travels don't take me much to Japan anymore,
    but where would one want to stay now that you're away?
    From one of your many admirers...
    Kechi-San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kechi-san,

    I am always reachable even though I am no longer a hotel concierge but the genuine hospitality remains...should you be needing good accommodations and utmost care, you know where to find me...in My Kitchen, My World!:-))

    ReplyDelete